Dolenjska & Bela Krajina / Coast and Karst > Slovene Riviera / Gorizia - Trieste
Add this campsite to My Favourites.
3.31 of 5 stars
I am comparing to campings in Croatia (all were **** stars)
- a lot of trees and shadow
- children can ride a bicycle around the camp
- two playgrounds for kids
- two restaurants
- free wifi near reception
- Camp is located near (1km) factory/ industrial port. It is noisy at night. Sanitary facilities are cleaned once per day (morning). Use it at own risk.
- Swimming pool was in brochure but was closed because of rain (no idea why they are affraid of rain, it was not a storm, just a rain during 2-3 days).
- Sea water visibility <0.5m
- free wifi not always working
a lot of trees and shadow
Located near (1km) factory/ industrial port. It is noisy at night. Sanitary facilities are dirty. Black sea water.
4 out of 4 campers found the following review helpful:
Did you find this review helpful?
Click here for a detailed view
Share your opinion about this campsite with other campers.
Quickly and easily upload your photos/videos on Camping.info.
Choose one of the following options to recommend this campsite to your friends:
| Report incorrect data
Widget with my campsite’s ratings for my website
This campsite does not offer automatic real-time bookings yet. However, we are working on collecting accurate campsite availability and pricing data, so we can provide you with even more precise information.
In the meantime, please send your booking enquiry to the campsite directly:
send a non-binding enquiry
Mobile Version anzeigen (Smartphones und Tablets)
You haven’t saved any campsites to your list of favourites yet. To do so, click the symbol shown in the list of search results or on the campsite’s details page.
“Note: * Please log in to save your favourites permanently.